Who Am I?
I am a photographer based in North London. Photography has always been a passion of mine, particularly travel photography. Studying photography earlier in life was invaluable and taught me about the traditional processes involved with film based photography. I later moved on to digital photography and my interest has continued to grow over the years.
I have been fortunate enough to travel to some beautiful countries and I am always drawn back to South East Asia. Closer to home, living in London provides a vast array of photographic inspiration and you’ll often find me wandering the city streets with my camera in hand.
I currently use the Olympus OMD E-M5 Mk.II, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO and the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6.
- Wanderlust Photo of the Year 2015, Travel Icon Finalist
- Sony World Photography Awards 2015, Commended in the Travel Category
- Wanderlust Photo of the Year 2012, Travel Icon Runner-Up
- The Telegraph Big Picture Travel Photo Competition, Winner, March 2012
My photos have been used in promotional material by British Airways, Lonely Planet Magazine, Wanderlust Travel Magazine, Time Out, and Harper Collins Publishing.
Recent publicity includes:
- Wanderlust Photo of the Year Book, Volume 6 (2014)
- Wanderlust Travel Magazine, Issue 142, “Papua New Guinea: Off the grid” article, including 7 of my photos (2013)
- Wanderlust Travel Magazine, Online, “Meet the winners of the Travel Photo of the Year 2012” (2013)
- Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine (February 2013)
- Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine (June 2011)
- Book cover: “The Start of Everything” by Emily Winslow
- Book cover: “The Last Island”, by David Hogan
Interested in using an image?